The PEAK 142 is the largest board of our kitefoil range. It is carbon epoxy sandwich construction, making it robust and light, and its geometry (width and rocker) is designed to be forgiving in all conditions.
This board’s volume (35L) is optimized for super easy waterstarts and takeoffs. The board has great glide through touchdowns; the beveled rails and thickness let you rebound easily and not submerge the nose. Once flying, the board feels aerodynamic and compact. Although the Peak 130 has a racing-oriented shape, this board is still very accessible to all in offering easy performance.
The extra-large deck pad is ideal for a forgiving grip, and the deck has inserts for installing three footstraps. There are five inserts in the board for tuning front straps, and in the rear, three.
- Bi-axial carbon fiber (2 layers on the deck, mixed fiberglass/carbon on the bottom)
- High density PVC sandwich on the deck
- Fiberglass underneath the PVC sandwich deck
- Closed-cell EPS foam core
- High density PVC foil box reinforcement and both double rail + Mini Pro Box mounting systems
The bottom line:
- Forgiving, performance-oriented board for intermediate and beginner riders
- Very progressive