The smallest volume of the TAAROA range, the BEE 110 is a strapless board with carbon epoxy sandwich construction. This is a playful, reactive board conceived for experimental riders desiring greater contact and feel with their board and foil. It is versatile across different disciplines of kitefoiling: freeride, carving, and surf.
The board’s nose is designed to facilitate waterstarting, and its beveled rails help in rebounding from touchdowns efficiently and easily. Its concave deck with a rugged grip permits greater feel and control.
- Bi-axial carbon fiber (2 layers on the deck, glass/carbon mix on the rocker line)
- PVC high density sandwich deck construction
- Fiberglass under PVC
- EPS closed-cell core
- High-density PVC reinforcements and US double rail mount
The bottom line:
- Strapless board designed for innovative riders
- Reactive and performance oriented